Rest Easy Everyone- I'm Here Now

Rexhole7

Don'tcha love how specialized the inter-webs have become?! I mean, here's a place for aficionados of precision instruments to gather and crow about our best, worst, our puzzles, and eureka moments. I'm stoked. Like today for example: I mailed a Sako AV 338 WM 21" barreled action to MPI Custom Stocks for a... wait for it... one-off synthetic mannlicher stock! Sweetness when it's done to be sure- and I'll share photos with all you lucky bastages. Cheers!

Welcome aboard!!!!

It's the eureka moments that are the best. They are always unexpected nor ever planned.:) It's what keeps ya goin'.

What's your game of choice for the winny mag?

Ain't it nice to be in the anticipation mode??:)

Roy....

At our age, anticipation comes with an undesireable eide effect.... sleep deprevation.....:D

Hopr your summer is wetter than ours is.....

Sidecar,

Yep I'm used to the lack of sleep.

Summer has been drier than a popcorn phart!!!

However, @ this moment its RAINING!!! A good solid rain. I'll be able to shoot again!!!

Plus the sound of rain makes for good sleep which I'm gonna try about now.

Roy....

At our age, anticipation comes with an undesireable eide effect.... sleep deprevation.....:D

Hopr your summer is wetter than ours is.....

Roy,

The WM is intended to dispatch whitetails (loaded down), black bear, and perhaps moose when I can break away to Northern Ontario. Plus, it will increase the average grade of the safe contents. Not a long range hunting gun for sure, but it will out shoot me for it's purpose if the stock guys do their part. BTW I'm in Western New York. We have none of that... what? Rain? either...

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts