Hello everyone, I'm new from Pa.

Jasper2017

Hello, My name is Brent , I'm 61 and have been hunting, shooting since I was 12, & when I was 15, I had a job on a farm and that's when I started to reload for a 222 rem to handle the groundhogs, now I reload everything from 222 up to the magnums. I did a hitch in the Navy and when I got out I went into corrections (prison Guard) for about 10 years, I got sick of babysitting so I put myself thru driving school and started to drive the big rigs back and forth this country (flat bed) then I hurt my leg bad enough that the doctor put permanent restrictions on me, I seen this forum, and kinda hung out in the shadows.

Hello, My name is Brent , I'm 61 and have been hunting, shooting since I was 12, & when I was 15, I had a job on a farm and that's when I started to reload for a 222 rem to handle the groundhogs, now I reload everything from 222 up to the magnums. I did a hitch in the Navy and when I got out I went into corrections (prison Guard) for about 10 years, I got sick of babysitting so I put myself thru driving school and started to drive the big rigs back and forth this country (flat bed) then I hurt my leg bad enough that the doctor put permanent restrictions on me, I seen this forum, and kinda hung out in the shadows.
welcome from a fellow pa resident

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.