Replacement barrel for Bergara Premier Mountain 2.0

RayRayMoney

So I'm thinking about picking up a buddy's Bergara Premier Mountain 2.0 in 6.5 manbun because he's letting it got for about $1K and he's probably shot it a couple hundred rounds at most. That said I REALLY don't like the barrel taper and the fact that it's not threaded and from my research the only way to get that barrel threaded is to further cut it down. Does anyone know if Bergara would sell me an OEM barrel - either the fluted steal one on the Canyon which is a larger taper and threaded or potentially even a carbon barrel? If not anyone have any recos for any nakers that have prefit bergara barrels I should consider? I'm trying not to drive the cost on the whole thing up to the cost of a new rifle because at that point why not just buy the Canyon which has the threaded barrel anyway. Appreciate any help and guidance from the wisdom here!

Cheers,

Ray

Just remember you can't use a rem 700 barrel due to coned bolt. Bergara barrels are different, so when you get a prefit make sure you say it's for a bergara