• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 Sendero SF 25-06

BeetleMan

Nice Remington 700 Sendero SF in 25-06.
I bought this gun used and I have only shot it 6 times. I bought thinking the flutied gun would be better in the deer woods but never used it. Been in the safe for 3 years and time to depart.

Leupold Vari-x III 6.5-20x40

Interested in Nightforce with min 20 power magnification. Prefer MOA. Perhaps a NXS 5.5-22x56

Trying to get 1,300. Not good at posting pics on this site but I can email! Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 36
Price includes both gun and scope. I have a deal currently pending with a member based on shipping. I do not ship much so was unsure how to include that detail. I should have more details on shipping today. Seconds, thirds will be recognized accordingly. Thanks for asking.

That's a great deal. Plan on 40-50 bucks for shipping and packing supplies, all depends on how you pack it up. But this is your "give or take " range. Sweet rig, good luck in your sale.

Ps: have any sendero in 7mm laying around? :cool:

Free bump for a sweet rig. I have this gun in a 300 win mag love it. Great price! gun

Scott

Nice Remington 700 Sendero SF in 25-06.
I bought this gun used and I have only shot it 6 times. I bought thinking the flutied gun would be better in the deer woods but never used it. Been in the safe for 3 years and time to depart.

Leupold Vari-x III 6.5-20x40

Interested in Nightforce with min 20 power magnification. Prefer MOA. Perhaps a NXS 5.5-22x56

Trying to get 1,300. Not good at posting pics on this site but I can email! Thanks

I want this gun! Please pm me!

Gun is sold just waiting on payment before I ship. Should arrive this week. I will confirm with "sold" once I receive and ship.
I will put you down as a second if something falls through. Thanks for interest.

Scottyboy, that's exactly what my FFL dealer told me based on where I shipped to (40-50$). Thanks for the info and help. I haven't shipped before so I'm gonna let the FFL do that part. They ship just about everyday so I thought they could handle that part better than me.

Thanks for all the looks and help.

Recent Posts