• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED remington 700 Sendero sf 25-06

oldfamily

did some trading this weekend and don't really need this rifle, Rifle is in really nice shape comes with leupold rings and bases. Have seen how the rifle shoots about two years ago, I don't think it has been shot since. Have pictures will post tomorrow. Old style sendero, not the sf II. Asking 820.00 + shipping to ffl.

Round count is right around 250-300, I have not messed with working up a load with this rifle, it did shoot under half inch at 100 yards the time that my buddy and myself shot it at the range with factory ammo. The rifle has sat in a safe for the last 2 years since my friend bought a 264 win mag rifle. Not looking for trades at this time. Thanks Oldfamily.

This is for a bump. I have a rifle just like this and it shoots the Berger 115VLD into .2-.3" at close to 3100fps. Could have pushed it faster but I was satisfied. Great rifle! JohnnyK.

Going to try one last time. WIll drop the price to 800.00 include rcds dies and pay shipping to your ffl. Would be willing to work out a deal if anyone has a badger ordance bottom metal with the clip for a remington short action. Can email pictures of rifle if anyone is interested. THanks oldfamily.