Remington 700 Actions from PTG. . .opinions please.

Click on where it says Read More...you'll see Coming Soon! Please do some due diligence before trying to make me look like something I'm not.

As for advertising, nope I haven't heard a thing from Len, ever. Only just yesterday after I posted in this thread did my signature disappear and yet I still haven't heard anything from Len. So one can only assume it was you that had something to do with it....lightbulb

Now I see what you mean!

You can assume all you want, I'm not the one that violated the rules. I don't remember the actual verbiage but I think he said something like contact him if want to be a sponsor. It boils down to an integrity issue and unfair to the other paying site sponsors. The rule is clearly noted in the rules and FAQ section.

Now I see what you mean!

You can assume all you want, I'm not the one that violated the rules. I don't remember the actual verbiage but I think he said something like contact him if want to be a sponsor. It boils down to an integrity issue and unfair to the other paying site sponsors. The rule is clearly noted in the rules and FAQ section.

My business partner had talked to Len months ago about becoming a sponsor and Len said he doesn't want any more builders since there is already so many on here. My signature was the same then and he never said anything to me, and still hasn't. It was never an issue until I posted in this thread and now it's gone. We know the rules, we wanted to sponsor an entire sub-forum.

My business partner had talked to Len months ago about becoming a sponsor and Len said he doesn't want any more builders since there is already so many on here. My signature was the same then and he never said anything to me, and still hasn't. It was never an issue until I posted in this thread and now it's gone. We know the rules, we wanted to sponsor an entire sub-forum.

Sounds like he made that decision then yet you continue to be non-compliance despite knowing the rules and he just re-iterated most recently; that's between you and him ... it's his site and his rules ... period.

So..... How 'bout them PTG Remington blueprinted actions? Does anyone have experience with them?

Yeah, I hear you ... hopefully others will chime in and get back into the OP's query, as I am out.

To the OP, sorry for contributing to the mess ... good luck on your build and keep us posted on what you decide on.

Cheers!

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.