REMEMBER 9/11

I for one,am in my twilight years. When I watch the news it scares me. I don't expect to be this great planet for a whole lot longer. I'll fight to the bitter end,but my body doesn't act the same as it did a quarter of a century ago.

I don't know what the answer is, or how we can remove the hate and evil that is taking over this world. I will probably get a lot of flak for this,but I believe we should bring back public hangings.and prisons should be places of punishment instead of luxury condos with all the goodies.

Repeat offenders should be put down so they can't harm anyone again. Gangs should be illegal, from my viewpoint I see no good being created by them. I'll get down off my soapbox now. Just had to vent.

WOW CAN'T BELIEVE THAT TODAY is 21 YEARS SINCE THE LARGEST ATTACK on USA SOIL SINCE DECEMBER 7th 1941 and mine was the only post 4 members joining in.
2,996 INNOCENT Children, women, and men were KILLED over an extreme RELIGION IDEOLOGY.
The USA MilItary sent thousands men and women service to combat this and many have their given lives to try that this doesn't happens again.
I send out a special thanks to all our Service women and men and their families for your sacrifices over The past 21 years. God Bless all of you and especially for those that have ALL.
Everyone PLEASE don't FORGET SEPTEMBER 11th 2001.
Biden pulled out the remaining US Forces from Afghanistan in 2021 after defeating the Talaban. Biden left $80 Billion of highly classified US weapons for the Talaban and China. Along with that 13 Americans and many allied people were left behind and KILLED.
What kind of a Country are we BECOMING!!!
Len and Jill
Proud Americans
Semper Fi

Len and Jill

I could try to answer that Len, but it would get flagged for political. I will never forget.
I don't have a hard time with Saying the TRUTH and worried with Political.
I choose TRUTH!
Nothing I am saying is Political.
IT IS THE TRUTH on what is going on!
God Bless everyone in our declining world!
We wish for Peace and everyone being able to have a good and prosperous life for your life, your children's lives and all their children's children's.

Len: I will not forget,nor will I forgive.
Len: I will not forget,nor will I forgive.
I went too the Houston Fire Training Academy for a class that day , and was told too return too my fire station , we were under attack . I could not believe what I was hearing and seeing as the World Trade Centers collapsed . I had a hollow feeling and it still gives me chills too think of what happened , I can't forget.

Was in high school, we'd learned about the Orson wells war of the world fiasco the week before in class. Noticed lots of trucks pulled over on the shoulder and stopped to see what was going on as usually lots of trucks parked on the edge of alfalfa meant game of some sort. Friend yelled to turn on my radio so I did, didn't seem real it felt like it should have been nothing more than a movie intro.

Remember some exchange students crying a lot, and a somber tone from everyone old enough to understand. What stands out most was the amount of flags hanging from everywhere the next day. 15 mile commute past ranches and farms and not a one was devoid of a flag. Never forget driving those miles home everyday with American flags flying from every structure in town.

We said we'd never forget....

What we certainly did, was not learn. I had 101 kids graduate my senior year 22 joined some level of service. I'm on the old side of millennial and we went into Iraq my senior year. 21 years removed, more importantly 1 year removed from last year and it's a tough lesson learned. We sacrificed some of the best, and I'm having a tough time answering why. We appear to have learned nothing, and the cost were some of the best we had.

I'll refrain from the rest of my thoughts, they probably err on the side of politically incorrect.

I remember watching it live on TV when the 2nd plane hit. I just turned 18 years old. I was enrolled in college and working for my father that morning. Dozens of my classmates enlisted and a few didn't come back. The ones that did come back were not the same as before. I went to many funerals from suicide or overdoses and what they now call PTSD.

Remember yall.... just because Uncle Sam says the war is over doesn't mean that our service men and women ain't still fighting.

Never forget!!

The Masterminds of 9/11 are in Guantanamo. There has not been a trial in 21 years. It costs taxpayers about $78k per prisoner per year in a high security Prison. It costs us USA Taxpayers about $13 MILLION per year for each of the Masterminds of 9/11 in Getmo.
still no trial and no Justice.
now Liberal Lawyers from our government, that we are paying for through our taxes, are making plea deals before even going to trial, to get the death sentence removed and getting out of Getmo!