60 Minutes remembers 9/11: The FDNY

This sits on my desk 24/365 and I, for one, will never forget and will not allow the memories of all those fade away. I am more concerned this generation is more worried about losing their lattes than the Constitution.
IMG_1435.jpeg

I started this post in remembrance of those we lost that horrible day. If your post is about some conspiracy thread I kindly ask you to delete it and start your own thread.
I was on duty that day , went to the training tower and got the news ,we were under attack. we were sent back to the station to watch the towers fall . As a HOUSTON FIRE FIGHTER ,that's a day I will never forget.I can't imagine the thoughts of all the fire fighters and police as they rushed up the stairways most likely knowing things were going too turn real bad .

I was on duty that day , went to the training tower and got the news ,we were under attack. we were sent back to the station to watch the towers fall . As a HOUSTON FIRE FIGHTER ,that's a day I will never forget.I can't imagine the thoughts of all the fire fighters and police as they rushed up the stairways most likely knowing things were going too turn real bad .
I can't imagine it either. Thank you for your service.

George W Bush got off the helicopter that day and was walking across the grounds and a reporter asked him, What are you going to do about this? GW said, we're gonna find e'm, we're gonna git e'm runN, we're gonna Hunt e'm Down! That's was an ole Hunter talkN there,by God!