REMEMBER 9/11

I spent a good part of yesterday watching the various documentaries and tributes. I will never forget.
I start thinking of history and where we are today. Evil has existed since man has existed. The shear brutality of our history on this earth is a reminder that it could always be worse. I don't know what tomorrow will bring but I chose to be optimistic on our future. There will be huge challenges ahead, but if we can rise to recover from the world wars, we can do anything we put our mind and effort behind. History is critical for our children to understand. Otherwise, they will dwell on feeling sorry for themselves and play the victim card instead of fighting for what is right.
Sorry for the soap box response.

The Masterminds of 9/11 are in Guantanamo. There has not been a trial in 21 years. It costs taxpayers about $78k per prisoner per year in a high security Prison. It costs us USA Taxpayers about $13 MILLION per year for each of the Masterminds of 9/11 in Getmo.
still no trial and no Justice.
now Liberal Lawyers from our government, that we are paying for through our taxes, are making plea deals before even going to trial, to get the death sentence removed and getting out of Getmo!
I personally feel we should free the Gitmo prisoners. It has been long enough. Just one catch- they have to swim home on their own.