9/11 2001

bigbuck

I was listening to a christian radio station today . They were talking about 9/11 and all the heros that were discovered on that tragic day my heart still breaks for those that were lost that day and for the families that remain without mothers, fathers,daughters and sons grandsons grand daughters friends and the list goes on. I will never forget 9/11 I'm proud that president bush sent our fine millitary over their and made an example out of what would happen when you do America harm! If it were my family members that died that day I would expect the same response. Now on a lesser note I will say that I believe the majority of American's have forgot 9/11 before you judge the statement I just made, think for a moment the direction that our country has gone in we just elected a president that would not even salute our great flag! I will say it again I have NOT forgotten 9/11 when I went to the poles to vote I didn't vote for obama binladen because I had not forgotten 9/11 .

BIGBUCK

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.