Remage rifle fun to build and accurate!

Just chiming in to learn more. Sounds like you guys are having a great time. What you are doing is something you should be very proud of. Keep up the good work and thank you for the advice

Received the Burris XTR Picatinny 2 piece bases. My goal was to get my 50mm objective bell on my Leupold as close to barrel as possible........I succeeded.
This is the clearance you get with the Burris XTR 2 piece bases and Seekins low rings (.82) and the Leupold 50mm bell. Now this is with the Criterion heavy sporter barrel, I do not know for sure but if you used the light varmint contour or bigger barrels ya may wanna go with the Seekins .92 or .97 height rings.
XTR bases are well made, fit the receiver very well and have enough slots to make minor mounting adjustments.

Attachments

• C2DA0B48-66E6-4B1B-8CBB-D7796859D5A6.jpeg
    C2DA0B48-66E6-4B1B-8CBB-D7796859D5A6.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 120
For those who have expressed interest to building a REMAGE rifle don't forget that I have the like new .308 Criterion Remage light varmint .308 barrel for sale in the GUN PARTS classifieds section. This barrel came off my original build that came out heavier than I wanted when the rifle was completed. I only fired 40 rounds through it to break it in and sight it in and then decided to change it out for the lighter heavy varmint contour I have on this one. It is sub 1/2" moa with factory Ammo and there is nothing wrong with it.
I will sell it for $150+ BELOW RETAIL! My loss your gain!
Buy it and build one!

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.