• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem Sendero 300 Ultra Mag/w Break

You are correct I did join back when I started the Sendero. You can see Posts back then about the Muzzle Master.
This is my first sale since I retired from running my last company. Now I am working on 75 years old.

Briannelson89
onetohunt
nkyshooter

is the order in which I will proceed I will see what they do first.
CSebald
Wouldn't hurt to post a phone number for contact or PM those 3 members. Zero feedback you can see and understand the concern. No offense I'm sure as many of us have fell prey to thieves on these forums.

Wouldn't hurt to post a phone number for contact or PM those 3 members. Zero feedback you can see and understand the concern. No offense I'm sure as many of us have fell prey to thieves on these forums.

Yep - no offense intended ... participating in "defending the herd" IS intended ... 17 year gap in comms is significant

Here is the post where he and I were discussing brakes back in 2004.

Screenshot_20210219-155216_Chrome.jpg

So where are we at with this? I got the same pm as the other 2 members. What is the story with Briannelson89? Has he gotten back yet? No sense in spending a lot of time if he is going to take it.

I don't doubt the 2004 post or those prior. I also don't doubt the "account" used to list this is the same "account". No messages since then in just shy of 17 years and then a very attractive offer to sell a rifle and the poster emails multiple respondents trying to get them to communicate on an outside questionable email service is very suspicious.

For those who've indicated they will take it prior to me - I genuinely hope it is legit and one of you gets it. If it makes it to me, the only way I'll transact with this user at this point is if it is sent to my FFL for inspection prior to payment.

1613773344264.png

Nothing wrong with Juno email, it's been around just as long as AOL or longer. It's one of those companies that have kept a fairly low price for internet and an email address, years prior to Gmail and other's. I still have an AOL account I use and I have had that since the mid 90s... For what it's worth if your worried about an email compromise put your email in here and it will tell you. https://haveibeenpwned.com/

and before everyone looses there minds on internet safety. I am a digital forensics investigator and use this site all the time and have had zero issues.

I saw the price and about choked. Holy moses. I just picked up a big 338. Told myself should jump on this. Oops to late. I did find an actual sendero on a shelf in Livingston MT about month ago was shocked even for that.

This Sendero I put together for my son, whom wanted to reach out and touch. I enjoyed putting it together and doing the tuning process. He got married and life moved away from hunting.
The break is a Muzzle Master by Richard Buss ( see posts here and fish.net ). It is the BOSS type adjustable for tuning with superior baffling ( noise and recoil reduction ).
I choose the 210 VLD Berger and was able to obtain Sub MOA 100yd and 2.15 300yd groups consistently. After tuning the gun has been a case/gunroom for over 14 years, not used, it is time.
Rings are 30mm No Blemishes LIKE NEW
$875 shipped lower 48 CONUS USPS Mo, Personal check, etc.

I guess i don't know how to upload clearer photos. Please help me
Sounds like the Wife MURDERED his Fun...