• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington sendero 300 rem ultra mag

I am located in Helena Montana and would prefer anything but Paypal due to the excess charges. every other time i sold stuff on the internet peoplejust sent me a personal check in the mail. also paypal puts the money on a 21 day hold and Im too impatient for that lol. But if PayPal is what you'll be most comfortable with and you willing to pay the extra 3% fee they charge that's fine with me.

What will it cost to ship + FFL I need to call my brother in the morning if its not gone in the morning I will post up that I will take it !,

To all interested in this rifle, I took a 30 minute trip to my shooting spot today to show you guys what she can do. And didn't realize till I got there that I forgot my targets. But I got lucky and found one in my glove box:). Anyways, I fired a total of five shots. 2 to check my zero due to not shooting it since load development and to dirty up the freshly cleaned barrel. Then I shot a quick 3 shot group to show you guys what she can do. Didn't shoot anymore due to not having more targets and I was pretty pleased with my group because I'm not the best shot. This is not the best group she's shot but ill take it. I also took another picture of the rifle itself.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    374.2 KB · Views: 6
Good luck with the sale brother inlaw can't swing it , if I didn't have one I would buy it great looking rifle . Again good luck with the sale