• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem Sendero 300 Ultra Mag/w Break

Hey Chuck - not for nothing but I'm interested in this and I appreciate the note asking me to email you at a Juno.com address outside this system.

I'd prefer a phone call and will want to validate your identity - particularly since you joined in 2003, have 11 messages including the 4 in this thread so far, no trader feedback, and no messages since 2004.

Pretty sure everyone else that is interested in this will want the same ...

Hey Chuck - not for nothing but I'm interested in this and I appreciate the note asking me to email you at a Juno.com address outside this system.

I'd prefer a phone call and will want to validate your identity - particularly since you joined in 2003, have 11 messages including the 4 in this thread so far, no trader feedback, and no messages since 2004.

Pretty sure everyone else that is interested in this will want the same ...
I got the same PM

They're getting crafty!
yep ... Hack an old account - or better yet - buy a hacked/stolen database of members on darkweb ...

Small amount of filtering to identify unused/old accounts - bruteforce crack software on them if you don't already have the access then begin posting using legit (but dormant and/or stolen) accounts and off to the races ...

I will publicly apologize to csebald if this is legit ... but at this point with what I've seen over this past week, I'll be shocked if it is ...

yep ... Hack an old account - or better yet - buy a hacked/stolen database of members on darkweb ...

Small amount of filtering to identify unused/old accounts - bruteforce crack software on them if you don't already have the access then begin posting using legit (but dormant and/or stolen) accounts and off to the races ...

I will publicly apologize to csebald if this is legit ... but at this point with what I've seen over this past week, I'll be shocked if it is ...

You are correct I did join back when I started the Sendero. You can see Posts back then about the Muzzle Master.
This is my first sale since I retired from running my last company. Now I am working on 75 years old.

Briannelson89
onetohunt
nkyshooter

is the order in which I will proceed I will see what they do first.
CSebald