Reloading Supplies - Fredericksburg VA Area

sandbar782

I am going to be in the Fredericksburg VA area this weekend 3/24-3/26 for a soccer tournament for my daughter. Anyone know or can recommend a reloading supply store in that area? Looking for rifle primers and powder.

I stop there everytime going south. A little bit further south there's Dances sporting goods in Colonial Heights. When you in the area search for nearest gun store.

Here's what's in that area.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230320_141345_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20230320_141345_Google.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 27
Eric- yes i was able to search that but I was looking for any recommendations outside of google. Some of the most well stocked reloading stores I've been to were not on the radar…. You know what I mean?

I'll take a look at anything that close to the areas we will be. Appreciate the response.

I'm headed South this week and will be checking out the pawn shop for a donor receiver. I'll be stopping quite often. First bottle of LEVEREVOLUTION I bought was at a pawn shop.

Coming south to VA from NJ.
Search for gun stores in Delaware and see what's not too far off your route. Saw some I'd never heard of. I did purchase a rifle from X-Ring near Christianna mall (Cabelas) but didn't see any reloading supplies there. Also check for stores in Arligton VA and Fals Church Va.

Here's what's in that area.

Those won't have anything for reloading.

Green Top is your best bet in Ashland.

Clarke Brothers out near Warrenton usually has powders but they are quite expensive and have been for awhile now.

There was some powders a few weeks ago at Cabelas in Gainesville, but not sure now.

Primers…if you find some, let us know. Haven't seen them anywhere but a gunshow, but that was waaay expensive. Like $250 a brick.