Reloading supplies

Afternoon all wondering if anyone has ever delt with a business named Ammo grains?
They won't take a credit card but use Zelle. I have never used it and am a little Leary.

Thanks for any help. Ken
Scam, Scam, Scam. Any dealer that doesn't take major CC. Is a Scam. Don't get caught up in it. I M O.

Afternoon all wondering if anyone has ever delt with a business named Ammo grains?
They won't take a credit card but use Zelle. I have never used it and am a little Leary.

Thanks for any help. Ken
Bottom of their home page, states Copyright 2015-2022, but Scam Detector claims it's brand new. Domain was created in 2021. Click on the Blog link, and you see Lorem Ipsum language below the heading "About" This is filler language, has no real meaning or translation. Main page at the bottom claims credit cards are accepted, scroll to the bottom of the About Us page and 2 critical info links are blocked?? Joel Warren, the "Owner" appears to own https://sof-usa.com/ which is an indoor range. It does appear to be a licensed FFL, and was opened in 2021? The (949) area code at the top of the page is for CA, not Missouri. I would guess someone hijacked his info

I have followed the advice here on LRH and haven't been swindled yet. Sure is hard to be patient when you are low on supplies. Various powders seem to be coming intermittently available except for R26 and N570 but I am making do with what I can find.

I have followed the advice here on LRH and haven't been swindled yet. Sure is hard to be patient when you are low on supplies. Various powders seem to be coming intermittently available except for R26 and N570 but I am making do with what I can find.
I know this reply may get me some back lash, but I was looking for N568 yesterday which I found on GunBroker, and noticed there was quite a bit of N570 available. The prices weren't too bad, of course they are high- but if you need N570 it's there.

Found this when I searched for Zelle.
Zelle's immediacy has also made it a favorite of fraudsters. Other types of bank transfers or transactions involving payment cards typically take at least a day to clear. But once crooks scare or trick victims into handing over money via Zelle, they can siphon away thousands of dollars in seconds.

I have run into a few more of these sites selling cheap ammo. I was wondering why they all won't take a credit card. I thought I may be just too old to keep up with the times.
Dun!

I looked at the site and it's totally rubbish, primers branded as 'glock', a kanuk branded as 'Remington 870' ...
I tried to whatsapp with them for giggles but no reply.
If you need to part with your money there are better ways.

A lot of new vendors popping up with good stocks of reloading supplies. The warehouses are in NIgeria so it might be a while before you get your order.