Reloading components

Wardog52

What's the deal with the lack of bullets, primers and brass? Example: Retumbo; it's as elusive as Bigfoot! Primers for large magnum rifles. Gone with the wind….

images.jpg

;)
This was not meant to be confrontational, just a topic that going for a long time. Welcome.

Last edited:
Well, friend, we've been in a shortage situation for about 2.5 years now. Primarily due to hoarding and many new gun owners. It started around the pandemic and worsened with the presidential election. It actually seems to be easing up slightly recently.
Sounds about right, been looking for Retumbo for about 2.5 years

There was a short period of time Retumbo was available last year or early this year. I suspect people hoarded that powder since it was so difficult to get for a long time.

You might place a "In search of" or "Wanted" ad in the classified section.

There was a short period of time Retumbo was available last year or early this year. I suspect people hoarded that powder since it was so difficult to get for a long time.

You might place a "In search of" or "Wanted" ad in the classified section.
Okay. I'm still discovering on this platform. I'll do that when I find it! Lol…

Seriously? Did your Doctors just wake you after a year long Coma....welcome back!
That's funny! I just had surgery last week. I wasn't in coma though. I have been aware, just new to that platform here. I value communication and insight. I'm for sure new to the reloading and custom rifle world. I have found great peace with it and I'm eager to learn. I've been in law enforcement for 23 years and was a swat operator for 10 of those. (Young man's game).
I love to shoot and long range shooting and reloading is quite peaceful to me.