Reloading 270 what brass?

Vortex!

What brass do you use? And how many times can you reload your brass without annealing and/trimming? I'm using PPU brass and it's getting a bit sloppy after about 5 loadings. I am running a Max load of 60gr h4831 with 117gr sledgehammers. I am also using Winchester standard large rifle primers.
Would I be better off using a different brass? What's your experience with different brands?

I use Nosler, practically ready to load and quite uniform. Norma is great as well.

I've only have three loads on the .270 so far, but the grandson has 6 on his Nosler 30-06 brass with annealing twice and they are still in excellent shape. I'm sure there are other brands performing as well, but I can buy Nosler for every cartridge I load and trust the consistency.

I am shooting 60g of H4831 with:
130g hornady
130g speer btsp

110g ttsx at 3350 with Win 760 and R#17

using PMC brass which is tough, brass does not wear out.

Get yourself some Winchester brass or Remington, have had no problems with either.

If you can find any of the Winchester in the Blue bag from a private individual, that is very, very good brass.

I often loose brass when deer or hog hunting, and for this reason, I have problems with spending $1 per each piece of brass when the Rem and Win are grouping very well. I neck size the new brass, put a heavy chamfer on the inside of the case mouth, and this is all.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.