• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Reduced -Trades-Custom Remington 700 7Mm STW

remcraz

Remington 700 SS 7mm STW. The barrel is a Bartlein 3b contour 1-9 twist 26in plus brake. The action has been trued and blue printed. The gun was built by Twisted Barrel. It has under 100 shots fired and shoots under 1/2in with Berger VLD 180. Stock is a Bell & Carlson Medalist and has been bedded. No trades at this time just looking to sell. The rings are included. I have dies and brass but would be extra if interested.

——1600.00— Shipped

Attachments

• DSCF5500.JPG
    DSCF5500.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 460
  • DSCF5503.JPG
    DSCF5503.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 420
  • DSCF5501.JPG
    DSCF5501.JPG
    652.7 KB · Views: 427
Last edited:
Remington 700 SS 7mm STW. The barrel is a Bartlein 3b contour 1-9 twist 26in plus brake. The action has been trued and blue printed. The gun was built by Twisted Barrel. It has under 100 shots fired and shoots under 1/2in with Berger VLD 180. Stock is a Bell & Carlson Medalist and has been bedded. No trades at this time just looking to sell. Scope is not included but the rings are included. Contact me for pictures

——1750.00— Shipped
Pics would be nice, 4o6 twosix I 6O5one

Thanks for the Pm partner. I am looking for something to build from. Sounds like a nice rig!

Sorry but I don't know a way to weigh it. I do not think it weighs much more than a factory BDL. I know that's not much to go on

I've got a 7mm rem mag blueprinted with bartlien barrel 25", it's for sale here on classifieds, if you're interested in a trade at all