• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED --Reduced--WTS: Custom Remington 700 7mm STW

remcraz

Red Hawk Rifles --Remington 700 BDL SS cerakoted black. Barrel is 26in long plus brake. Barrel is Bartlien 3b 1-8 twist. Strait flutes on barrel. Fluted bolt and target handle. Action has been blue printed. Stock is a McMillan Classic and is bedded. Gun has been shot less than 100 times. It shoots Berger 195 and 180 Hybrids 1/2in groups easily. Also selling scope with or without gun. Huskemaw Blue Diamond 5-20x50. Gun and scope are in excellent condition. I inleted for an extended magazine. Gun and scope are less than 6 months old. Tax man has arrived and these must go

Gun and scope combo--3100.00
Gun--2100.00
Scope--1100.00

Attachments

• IMG_1835.jpg
    IMG_1835.jpg
    444.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1839.jpg
    IMG_1839.jpg
    426.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1837.jpg
    IMG_1837.jpg
    288.4 KB · Views: 15
Re: WTS: Custom Remington 700 7mm STW

What extended magazine did you inlet the stock and action for?

Great looking rig. A few questions:

Is the brake removable? If so, is there a thread protector?

Approximate weight?

Thanks for any additional info.

Kyle

I'd like to buy your rifle at your last listed price of 1800$, do you have the RHR build sheet/invoice? I'm an airline pilot and currently out of the country, I can get a check from my Credit union out to you in about 3 days with a copy of my FFL (or would you sell direct to me) I'd prefer. Did your rings go with the scope you already sold.
You can contact me directly at [email protected]
Zach Fallin

Recent Posts