Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Nightforce

Votes: 13 30.2%
  • Other (please comment below)

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Leica

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have tract optics, US optic, night Force, vortex and recently a trijicon tenmile a 4.5x30 56mm. Each has its little quirks, nightforce and trijicon are probably the favorite at the moment.

I've been reading alot of reviews on the Maven scopes might well be worth a look at the R3 i think the 4x30x50 is 26.5 ozs
Japanese glass

I'm looking to get a new rifle scope for a 300 PRC build.
Important features for me are:
- FFP
- MRAD turrets
- illumination
- 56mm objective lens
I get different pricing because I'm in the military so that comes into play also. I prefer not to spend ATACR pricing if I can avoid it (also, it avoids opening a new level of bag of worms of Nightforce vs March vs Steiner etc). I was leaning towards the Athlon for a low end and Valdada for high end.

Athlon Cronus BTR G2 UHD for $1200
Tract Toric ELR for $1440
Delta Optical Stryker HD for $1700 (Waiting to hear if they have a mil discount)
Vortex Razer G2 for $1740 (EBR-7C) / $2040 (H59)
Leupold Mark 5HD for $2015 (ill TMR) / $2032 (ill Tremor 3)
Valdada Recon G2 for $2275
Leica PRB for $2429
Nightforce ATACR $2800-$3200
Hi Good Boi, I have something you Might be interested in... a Vixen Performance 6-24 x58. Second Focal plane. Not exactly your parameters. I got this as part of a package deal but I don't have a gun to put it on. Never been mounted, NIB. It is a thousand dollar price range, but it is one of the top scopes made. It is hugely popular in Europe. Vixen makes one of, if not the best telescopes in the world. Made in Japan so it doesn't have the German price tag. You can search reviews. I'm asking $750. Thanks,
Mike

Have you considered the Riton scopes, USA made, Veteran owned, discounts for mil/leo/fr. Lifetime warranty. I have one on my 338LM and I love it, very clear, no issues with it. Equals Vortex / Leupold for clarity.