Recommendation for hunt needed

tknuts103

Hey everyone,
I have off December 1st-10th off in 2023. Does anyone have any suggestions on which state or outfitter to go with? I'm leaning towards Nebraska muzzleloader as of right now. I am open to whitetail or mule deer.

Thanks!

Hey everyone,
I have off December 1st-10th off in 2023. Does anyone have any suggestions on which state or outfitter to go with? I'm leaning towards Nebraska muzzleloader as of right now. I am open to whitetail or mule deer.

Thanks!
Texas would be my vote. Get somewhere a bit warmer and if you look around you can usually get some good pacakage deals on management or cull buck hunts which usually include a doe or two as well.

I have tried contacting at least 20 outfitters in Texas and haven't received a single reply and it's been a few weeks. I do love Texas though. Last time I went, I hunted hill country and shot huge 8 pointer. Do you have a specific outfitter you like?

qmll
Texas would be my vote. Get somewhere a bit warmer and if you look around you can usually get some good pacakage deals on management or cull buck hunts which usually include a doe or two as well.

That's a great time for the late rifle seasons on the Eastern Plains of Colorado. Another good choice is the Nebraska muzz season (as you mentioned) which runs all of December.