Recommendation for black bear

If cost is a concern then obviously compare state by state regulations/costs on if you need a "guide" if you're a non-resident. Here in Alaska a non-resident can buy over-the-counter tags for everything but brown/grizzly bear, sheep and goats...And we have some big ole fat black bears up here too =-} I shot a spring blackie 15 years ago squared at 7'2" and 525 lbs....Good luck

My partner and I took 11 guys on opening day and killed 9 bears in Arkansas not including the 2 he and took

I would say the opportunity to kill a bear is close to 100%. I believe that may even be the guarantee with the Conman's guide service. These bears have really become a nuisance to most people in the area as the population has steadily grown. Give Mike Noles a call at Conman's. He is a great guide and family man who will look out for your daughters.
I'm all in and love that part of the country,great pictures and tip.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.