Ravin 500 fps $$$$$ šŸ˜± $3500!!

R500 is like shooting a swiss watch,I shoot Ravins love the bow expensive but, up to the hunter whether he /she wants one I would think,We practice with kids in the gun club with them,but emphanize extreme safety,bows are like guns ,no second chances.but still my favorite is the longbow,what I learned on but guess its just got a special place in my heart when I see a pic of me and my 1st deer I shot with it. But tech.continues to improve all things,so its said!

The guy with a $3500 bow probably has a $5000 rifle. the guy with the $3500 bow still needs a $1500 scope. WHAT A COUNTRY
ickes 123 the bow comes complete as showed in pic along with 6 arrows,might suprise you on the yardage they shoot also.Really unbelivable how far tech.has come on rifle,pistols and bows

The guy with a $3500 bow probably has a $5000 rifle. the guy with the $3500 bow still needs a $1500 scope. WHAT A COUNTRY
And a $80,000 pick-up...
And $250,000-$3,000,000 worth of hunting land...
And a $3000 blind...or 5 of them...
And a $15,000 UTV to haul out that 6 pt., 1 1/2 year old buck...

Unfortunately all that is true, that venison is roughly 200k per pound. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Ya know...I never thought of it that way...
We've talked about fishing that way for a long time...
$100 per walleye, if you catch 1000 walleyes out of your $100,000 boat/trailer/truck...
But now that is turning into $175 per walleye in a hurry!

I will never buy another Ravin. I had a 15 and a 29. Both blew apart while sitting in my vault uncocked. The 15 about 2 years ago and the 29 this year. Customer service sucked and they charged for shipping both ways. Switched to a Ten Point this season.
You'll never go wrong absolutely the best customer service to be had, every crossbow emulates Ten Point, not saying there're not good bow makers but I did my homework, Ten Point is way ahead of the rest.