rangefinders....

Sendero_Man

anyone have any experience with a Vectronix Vector IV ?

I have always run a Leica or Swaro, but have been seeing these Vecs. become more affordable... LOL lately.

thoughts or experience with them ? They look incredible !

No but my endless search for the perfect affordable LRF is always continuing. So I will watch this thread for info too.:)

On a side note, I FINALLY did get "the top three side by side last week in Wyoming. Swaro Laser guide, Leica CRF 1200 and the new Zeiss. We were ranging a tree ( I know ... we don't hunt trees:rolleyes: ) But for what it's worth the Leica kicked butt. It was faster and gave a number everytime as my new, perfectly tuned, Swaro would only range it about 1 in 4 tries. Mid day, slightly overcast, tree was at 1152 yards. Leica and Swaro were with in 1 or two yards of each other each time. The Zeiss was ranging 100 yards short each time.. More testing is needed but at this time I still am not counting the Leica 1200 CRF out and would recommend everyone try them both if possible before you buy.

Sorry for the hijack, I have become obsessed with this topic. :rolleyes:

So back to the scheduled program... Anyone have field experience on the Vectronix Vector IV ??

Sorry for the hijack, I have become obsessed with this topic. :rolleyes:

So back to the scheduled program... Anyone have field experience on the Vectronix Vector IV ??

LOL, I know what you mean. I am in the search of a range finder and find myself trying to figure it out. The Swaro is getting my nod right now... up until this thread. I was considering the Zeiss, but now that is off the grid I guess. I have been told to for go the Leica and go right for the Swaro. What to do, what to do???

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Tank

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.