The best rangefinders..???

They look nice that's for sure, hope they're not too spendy, think that's asking too much? Nice to know they are eye safe though. The prices will be interesting. Keep us posted.
smile.gif

Any updates? It seems as if Leica isn't in a big hurry to sell the Vector to us lowely civilians. The best I've come up with so far is:
http://www.fltgeosystems.com/Catalog/Surv/it070006.html

That's the Vector 1500 GMD which is more suited to survey/construction type uses but I don't see why it wouldn't work for hunting.

It's out of my price range anyway. Say S1, with all your connections (
wink.gif
) you wouldn't happen to know a bunch of people that have recently upgraded to the Vector IV who are looking to sell their 1500's really cheap would you? Otherwise it looks like I'll be waiting 20 years or so for these things to start showing up in the Army/Navy Surplus stores....
frown.gif

I am encouraged, however, just knowing the technology exists to make an eyesafe unit so effective. Hopefully some other companies will catch on and the competition will eventually drive down the price.

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.