Rangefinders with Ballistic Apps

Anyone done a recent apples to apples comparisons? I mean like ranging a critter, not just a big piece of steel or hay bale at a range? I now years ago you could have a Bushnell or nikon 800 and you could barely range a real live critter at 300-400 after a minutes worth of attempts. Then I got a leica 1200 and 400-600 was instantaneous on a critter. Now a geovid is really nice casually glassing and ranging, but doesn't come close to the br2 beyond 600-700. For me at a range setting during the middle of the day just about anything works, but what does it do in a real life, heat of the moment, need to shoot a critter in the shadows and you might only have seconds?
All the recent reviews, and even manufacturers rate the yardage in deer, trees, and reflective objects. Most reviews also detail how fast the yardage comes up in varying lightening and weather conditions.

The Vortex Fury 5000 binos with applied ballistics, can also connects to a Kestrel, but do not have to to operate.

The app controls all the settings and allows you to edit or input different rifles, but once set up, you do not need the phone to operate the binoculars
What 338 said
I run the Zeiss victory RF's(ballistic binos)
The wife runs the 5000 AB's
They are pretty nice to use once set up, allows 3 rifles or loads to be synced to the binos and once. Profiles a,b,c once everything is synced to the binos you don't have to have the phone with the app.
You can switch between the 3 rifles with the buttons on the binos, onboard weather station gives them all the data they need minus wind to give you shooting solutions.

What 338 said
I run the Zeiss victory RF's(ballistic binos)
The wife runs the 5000 AB's
They are pretty nice to use once set up, allows 3 rifles or loads to be synced to the binos and once. Profiles a,b,c once everything is synced to the binos you don't have to have the phone with the app.
You can switch between the 3 rifles with the buttons on the binos, onboard weather station gives them all the data they need minus wind to give you shooting solutions.
Thats the Vortex Fury 5000 AB?

Thanks,cost is a big factor for me as I can't go over 1500.00.
I'll pm you when I get more info
Copy that.
The vortex will be close to that, they would be the only binos with ballistics in the price range, sig also has a pair but I think they are a touch more than the 1500 ceiling. The zeiss swaro and leicas will all be almost double the 1500 budget.
If you went with strictly a rangefinder with the solver you can stay under your budget pretty easy.

Sig Kilo5k uses AB to calculate out to 800 yards. It ranges way past that of course. For calculations past 800 yards, I use the Kilo5k's density altitude and enter that into the AB app. No need for a Kestrel, although I don't especially like having to pull my phone out and worry about dropping it etc.

I wish the Kilo5k calculated further than 800... That's plenty for most hunting, but not for practice at 1000+. The Kilo8k costs 2x as much and is out of my budget.

With the solver you mean using an app on phone to find solution?
Sorry should have clarified, by solver I meant that the rangefinder it self has a ballistics solver built in. ie: The revic br4, fury hd 5000ab.
Most of these types of units that have the ballistics built in will require a smart phone with an app to set up but once done normally done need the phone for the unit to provide shooting solutions(that's not always the case but most of them)