Rangefinder (an open letter to Santa)

Mike6158

Dear Santa,

I'll make this brief and to the point. I found my Christmas gift. Please send it (but not the bill). I've been an incredibly good person this year... sometimes. Ok... every now and then... a little... I had good intentions... sort of... There was that one time that I said a bad word... or two... ok maybe more than one time but I'm sure it was for good reason. Uh... I was just wondering... can you read minds? If so... can we overlook the beach / mall / etc stuff... those girls were in their 20's and my girlfriend eventually calmed down... So yeah... I've been amazing this year... When I think about how awesome I've been I get all fuzzy warm inside.

So I want these- LRB2500 Rangefinder Feel free to send them early. Overnight delivery is acceptable. Please don't do like you did in years past and send me the darned <--- see... I'm doing good, bill... that's a sneaky, low down trick to use MY credit card to buy MY gift with... Sir... Mr. Santa...

60-25,000m with + or - 5m accuracy...

25 THOUSAND meters might be a little overkill but with the way people advertise nowadays they are probably good to 2,500 meters if you don't have a "reflective target".

Thanks Santa... old buddy...

Mike6158

Taller than I am by a ways :D I could buy a lot more guns with that kind of cash... but if Santa comes through it's all good :D

Trending threads

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce