• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED R Bros 338 Edge

TMR

Official LRH Sponsor
Safe cleaning sale. I am putting up a few of my personal rifles for sale that I don't use. Here is the first.
338 Edge
Remington 700 Stainless action trued
Broughton 30" custom contour, 1-10 twist, 3/8" fluting
Wyatt's extended mag box
HS PSS stock w/Defensive Edge cheekpiece OD w/black Web
Blasted stainless finish
Defensive Edge 4 port brake
Jewell Trigger
NF 40 MOA rail (not shown in pic)
338 Edge Die set
*bipod and rear bag not included
Rifle has 82 rounds down the barrel. Rifle definitely meets my 1/2 or less requirements. 300gr SMK at 2870 with H1000.
$3000 shipped to lower 48. Buyer will have to provide a case, or I can supply one for an extra cost.
sparepartsedge001.jpg

sparepartsedge002.jpg

I have met Travis and just want to affirm, he not only builds good rifles, he can shoot very well too:D

Good luck in selling your rig

Thanks Ernie,

Looking foward to shooting and visiting with you again next year.

Wow, wish i could clean out my safe and have a gun like that. I had Travis build my 338 edge last spring and now building another rifle for me. He is a first class gunsmith and one hell of a man to do business with. After he took delivery of barrel, etc. gun was in my hands in less than 30 days included break in and test target measuring in the 1's . Anyone looking for an edge here's your chance.
mike

TMR
I'm just curious. What is the contour of the barrel? does the diameter of the brake exceed the barrel?

Thanks Mike, sounds like you are having alot of fun with your Edge

Trebark,

The barrel is a custom contour that I have Broughton do for us. Basically is has a short 1.2" straight section then tapers to .950" at 30". The brake is Shawn's (Defensive Edge) 1" brake. I taper it into the barrel and blend everything in. The long 3/8" fluting really takes alot of weight off the barrel. The bare rifle weighs about 12lbs w/o a scope.

yeah, yeah ,yeah

I think next year we might have to have a little get together while we are there.

Anybody need a turn key rifle for hunting season? Mount your scope, zero and go shoot.

Somebody buy this thing already. A hell of a rifle for a hell of a price.