• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

R BROS 338 EDGE RIFLE PACKAGE

trueblue

I would like to get this sold, so $5750.00 + shipping

Only reason for sale is due to spinal cord injury over a year ago that I have not healed up from in order to shoot this rifle.

Price drop to $6000 plus shipping
For sale: R BROS 338 EDGE package: $6,200.00 plus shipping
(This package would cost over $7,800 if you put it together yourself)
Load work done and verified to 1 mile. Load data given to buyer.
Package details:
-338 EDGE RIFLE: weight is #12 as shown with scope.
Rogue action w/ fluted bolt
Broughton R Bros fluted contour barrel 9.3 twist 28"
Nightforce rings
Jewell trigger
Manners EH-1 stock
20 MOA rail
Defensive Edge 4 port brake
Verified round count on rifle stands at 252 rounds fired.

-Nightforce 5.5x22-50 mm NP-R1 reticle Illuminated-high speed Zero Stop
-Defensive Edge 338 Edge dies
-250 pcs of 1x fired brass. Necks turned cleanup pass, fl resized, ready to reload.
-50 loaded rounds
-500 count box of Sierra 300 gr SMK
-250 count box of Berger OTM 300 gr
Selling as a package only. Not parting out components at this time. This is a true turn key package!
I have shot this rifle out to a mile. It is EXTREMELY accurate. I could post accuracy results, but to be honest they would be hard to believe if you weren't there to witness them yourself.

ADD5FB4C-3F47-482E-B96E-56DDB541F314.jpeg
9F37CB35-A872-4288-AF47-D7CE251B4BE3.jpeg

Last edited:
Anyone that owns an R Bros wouldn't have any trouble believing the accuracy

I agree, Travis builds lazers and is a great guy to deal with......Just received a pic of my completed carbon hunter with test target and its one ragged hole.

Bump for a sweet RBros rifle and who ever buys this will not be disappointed in the accuracy or craftsmanship.

I would like to get this sold, so I am dropping the price down to $5,750.00 + shipping.

The only reason for the sale is that I had a spinal cord neck injury over a year ago, that I have not come back from to the point of shooting this rifle.

Last edited:
**** NICE ELR Rig!! Sorry about your neck injury! Wish I had the coin to pick this up!