Questions on Night force scopes

BLASERMAN

I am doing another coues hunt this year, I am using my 7 mm STW. I have a 3.5 x 10 Leupold on it now but want to move to either a 3.5 X 15 Nightforce or a 5.5 x 22. But what is a good rectical , I am used to a plex rectical .

[ QUOTE ]
I would get the R1 or R2 and build your load around it... Excellent for hold under and hold overs....

[/ QUOTE ]

+1

We've got several of the 3.5-15x50mm and 56mm in the R1 instock.

Aloha Gentlemen,

First of all I would like to properly introduce myself. My name is Dave and I live in Hawaii on the Island of Oahu. Been here on this forum for awhile mostly reading and learning and thought its about time I start being a more active participant /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Now back on topic, Has anyone tried the MLR Reticle from Nightforce?? Pros and Cons (Im thinking for big game usage)??

Thanks again & Aloha to All!!!

Bill Bailey ,

I have seen some of your posts before. I am interested in a 3.5 X 15 -56. Waiting for taxes like alot of people.
I have checked prices all over the net . I here good things about you . I will send you a PM when the money is avalible.

[ QUOTE ]
Went to the Nightforce Web Site to see an R1 recticle
all I see is an R2 if I am looking at it right.

[/ QUOTE ]

They haven't updated their site yet. Their too busy making scopes!!

Wildcat338-

MLR is a mil reticle

R1 and R2 are MOA reticles, in my opinion easier to use and faster to use.

If you get MLR have the Mil turrets put on also !!

Thanks Sendero Man , I looked at that article and did not relize that it was the R1 Recticle.That will work for me,
when I get the funds.

Sendero Man-

Thanks alot for the info much appreciated. Looks like I'll look into getting the R1.

Looked at the article you put up it was a great read and nice pics of how the reticle looks and operates Thanks again.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.