NIGHT fORCE SCOPES

I wish i could. Trust me !

Pricing hasent been released to me yet. Some are going out shortly to a few people. Mike from CS Gunworks is one of them. Shoot him a IM.

Ken

Ken,

Having dealt with you guys recently I can say first hand that you all were fantastic to deal with ! My scope has been faultless since your fine techs worked on it and I could not be more happy !

Hope all is well in Idaho.

Cheers from Down Under

DUH

Twilli's question was-"Has any purchased or used night force scopes? What do you think of them?"

As I posted, I have a total exposure to 2 Nightforce scopes. With a failure rate of 50 %. Was the problem corrected? I want to believe it has, however only time spent at the range under good conditions will answer that question. The reputation of Nightforce is such that all other parts of the rifle were called into question before finally finding the problem. Many trips were taken to the range to try and correct the problem. Lots of Berger 95 vlds sent downrange trying to find the right load again. 20% of the barrel life was wasted trying to regain the prior accuracy. We have not seen any recticle jumping on the 8-32x. The statement about all recticles jumping was possibly made without the knowledge of how bad this recticle was moving. I have shot way too many scopes to accept that statement.

phorwath post-"The fellow that had the problem with the scope... the difference between you and him is that this paticular NF scope could have made it a 1 out of 2 problem rate, rather than the rare exception that it was for you."
My point exactly!!

Twilli's question asked a general question about using Nightforce scopes. I answered with the limited experience I have had with them. He didn't ask for just the good results.

Ken, you did go the extra mile to take care of the problem and that is appreciated. As I said, we'll report back after some range time under good conditions (that seems to come way too rarely when I'm off work).

FWIW
Stork

The biggest problems with all of this is that I was trying to blame my poor groups on the "twitching" of the reticle this afternoon. Looks like it is normal. Back to the drawing board. Bastards.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.