Night force scopes

birddog67

Who has the best prices on night force scopes ? Have been looking at used can't seam to find what I want , I also am a member on sniperhide , also do they offer any discounts for being members ? Thanks

I don't think you'll find any super sales on NF scopes. They hold to their MAP pricing pretty strictly....with their dealers. I'm sure if the dealers violate that MAP pricing...they'd have their dealership revoked pretty quickly.

So...In short...I've found that most dealers have the exact same price as others...some might be a couple of dollars less. You might be able to save a few bucks buying used..but not new.

Good Luck,

Wayne

P.S.

I'm a member on the Hide as well....don't think you'll find a discount through a dealer there. Scott from Liberty Optics gives a discount....but he doesn't handle NF.

Senderofan is correct about dealer pricing. I have two NF and I have purchased them from the same dealer. the reason being, if I buy from them instead of somone else they will give me a set of NF rings for free. That is how my dealer keeps my business when buying NF scopes. Shop around and see what others are willing to throw in to the pot to keep your business.

Quite a few dealers now offer free shipping. Yes, NF does control retail prices, so there are few differences. I am friends with a NF distributor (but he gives me no breaks). He told me one very well known internet retailer would advertise the fixed price, but if you talked to him on the phone, and assured him you were not NF connected, he would quote a much lower price. Eventually, another dealer found out about this practice and reported him. Soon thereafter, NF lowered his profit margin considerably as punishment.

You probably won't find any socalled "deals" on NF scopes unless they are sold as demos. I did get one from Optics Planet a few months back as an in store demo which looked as if the box had never been opened.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.