Questions about Dillon?

Just noticed it's a 6x47rem. How is that different than the Lapua?
.222 Rem Mag parent case.

I haven't found a definitive answer about the 6x's on NOT using the same powder funnel, but based off 1 being 45 and other being 47, it should use the same powder funnel

I looked at the 550 caliber conversion and it shows the 6mm TCU using the 6mm PPC powder funnel.

NOPE, but partially true! Although the 264 and 260 use the same funnel, they're closer in length. As far as the 22cal goes it appears to use the same funnel (#13426). Exceptions are 220swift/225Win (#10831), 223wsm (#18417) and 22TCM (#62216). No info on the 22creed, but case is close to 22-250AI in length and shoulder dimension. The funnel only contacts with the neck that make compatibility easier.

264wm #12870
260rem #12870
6.5gren #18947

These are from 6.5gren and 260rem
Same caliber, different funnels.

Based on that info you can use the same plate and buttons, but might need #13085 (which is the same as the PPC/TCU) funnel for the 6x45 and 6x222RM

I have my tool heads fully setup with their own powder dispenser for each caliber. This makes the change from caliber to caliber way easier and the powder settings always stay the same
That's my eventual goal is to have a powder measure on each toolhead. Starting out however, I'll probably have to just use one and swap it between toolheads. I can probably afford more if I go with the 550c.

That's my eventual goal is to have a powder measure on each toolhead. Starting out however, I'll probably have to just use one and swap it between toolheads. I can probably afford more if I go with the 550c.
Amazon/eBay have knockoffs on 550 toolheads, but I don't own any. Many colors to choose from.

I've seen the toolhead knockoffs. However, I was talking about the powder measure. I'll probably start with swapping it between the toolheads at first.

In my opinion, this would be the solution if you want to reduce setup time:
dies.jpg

IMO,

Dillon $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Dillon $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Nothing about what we do is cheap and if you want top shelf gear, it is another 10% more than the other stuff as well. I use Dillon becuase no one else covers the job as well, nor does anyone else come close to the customer service or tech support they offer. They actually modified a couple of pieces for me, no charge, to fit a unique application I was working on.

Nothing about what we do is cheap and if you want top shelf gear, it is another 10% more than the other stuff as well. I use Dillon becuase no one else covers the job as well, nor does anyone else come close to the customer service or tech support they offer. They actually modified a couple of pieces for me, no charge, to fit a unique application I was working on.
I had a indexer break from a 550 bought in '84 30 something years later and they replaced it without questions. Lifetime means lifetime to them!

I had a indexer break from a 550 bought in '84 30 something years later and they replaced it without questions. Lifetime means lifetime to them!
That's nothing.....I had a used 550 (the ones without lube points) and after many years of use the linkages started galling. I wrote asking to purchase new linkage arms and they sent me a complete set along with the alignment tool (shown in the upper right corner of my photo) at no cost to me.
They will always get my vote.