Quality gun safes

There is a lot of good info out there for real Safes that protect your valuables. Just think coming home and your safe door or safe side was opened and ally your firearms and valuables are GONE!!!! Doing research after buying our second Safe really made me think about building a "SAFE ROOM" with high stress concrete/steel plate, air system, food storage with enough room to reload and could stay in for several days.
I have seen a few and like that idea.

I just had a custom safe built based on my own personal measurements by Sun Welding.....you can pick size, steel guage, lock type, fire protection, etc........very reasonable considering (much cheaper than AMSEC and Fort Knox, etc). Google search and check out their website. Although based in California, they can reasonably ship anywhere in the country. If you buy two smaller ones, you can probably get them on the same pallet. The money you will save buying direct, will likely offset the freight. Just something to consider. Good luck finding the right application.
I've seen them but have always been nervous about buying from them. I'm assuming your experience was good with them?

Check out sturdy safe. Made in the U.S. And quality customer service not to mention bomb proof safe.
When I buy a new one this is my plan. I talked on the phone to the owner Terry a few years ago. He sources all American steel and hires American workers. He can literally build you anything you want. Your checkbook being the only limiting factor.

We have purchased several Safes over the years and always was an upgrade. Currently "Today" after seeing what criminals can do and the level of your safe (ours') really makes me think about getting a new one or two. If we were to build a new house would defiantly go with a "Safe Room". You can protect your valuables and your family. Safe for valuables and as Room to protect your family in the event of Tornados or a "Home Invasion especially if you live in a city or the Burbs".
Making a "Safe Room" while under construction of you house is a minimal cost. We have had some LHR members and other friends send us pictures of their "Safe Room".
Would go that way if could afford it.
It is unbelievable how thieves are so advanced and can purchase tools from even Harbor Freight to bust your safe open in a few minutes and these criminals a tech savvy and know the internet for research. Even a stupid crook can defeat a Gun Safe.
There are battery & hydraulic tools that can "POP" you Safe Door off in a few seconds or cut a hole in the side panels.
If you are going to invest in a Safe get a GOOD one!

Recent Posts