QL help for 280AI 22” barrel

Thanks, I'd actually seen that video-clears the whole thing up, PTG actually has a paper on how they are two different measurements that come out the same as well.
Speaking of measurements, My Savage High Country cane in, and it is just flat short chambered. I had to push the shoulder on a piece of fresh Nosler brass back .007" to 2.134 at the .275 datum line (min SAAMI headspace measurement there is 2.141) to close bolt without "squishing" in.
That and there is virtually no throat-rifling is at 2.715"-bolt face even looks like they pierced a primer, not sure how it made it out the door.
I'll be calling Savage for an RMA tomorrow to get this chamber job squared away.

I'll be picking up a Savage 110 High Country in 280AI this weekend from my FFL. Of course I decided to get a new caliber in the worst time to do so.
I've been able to get IMR4831, Hornady 162SST's, and Nosler brass-and feel mighty lucky to have found a decent amount of each.

I'm not new to reloading (rifle silhouette/sponsored PRS shooter before financial and other reasons put the kibash on that, so at 50yo I took up hunting a few years ago). 280AI seemed the best fit for my lack of an "anything in the lower 48 I may hunt" niche, and the model I picked at 8.1lb plus scope will make my shoulder surgeon happy. I am looking to save time and materials with what I have using my favorite OCW/OBT practices and have scoured the internet, but there's been no shared QL data for my combo, especially the 22" barrel
If someone could run these numbers I'd be very appreciative.

-280AI, 65k psi max
-22" barrel
-162gr Hornady SST (a run for 162 Eld-X would be awesome in case they ever resurface)
- 3.430 OAL
-IMR 4831
-Nosler factory brass (73.8 H20 capacity)

**a spread of all powders that run 90+% case fill and 95% powder burn for 22" with 162 ELDX at above variables would be extremely helpful for future load development as powders become available also

y'all rock, and I've been lurking off and on for some time, and tossing in any help I can.
H4831 and anything in that burn rate is what you want. Like Sherm said, RL23 is pixie dust in the 280AI. It outperforms RL26.