Putting your pet down

This really affects us personally. Have had Horses, Canines, Felines, a few Racoons and Possums in the past 60 years. It is a real hard choice to have a beloved pet put to rest when they are in pain and no possible recovery. I had to do that several times and all our other Animal Children passed naturally. It is very hard on our hearts to hear and talk about this having several of our animal family pass these past two years. We have been Rescuing animals that were no longer wanted, sick and or had no homes. They are the most loving of God's creatures and really show it to us for bringing them into our lives. Most of the time I think that they rescued me. Don't know what I would do without them in our lives everyday.
Just wanted to leave this picture of a thoughtful words that my good friend that is a Veterinarian gave us.
The "RAINBOW BRIDGE"

Attachments

• Rainbow1 (2).jpg
    Rainbow1 (2).jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 15
This really affects us personally. Have had Horses, Canines, Felines, a few Racoons and Possums in the past 60 years. It is a real hard choice to have a beloved pet put to rest when they are in pain and no possible recovery. I had to do that several times and all our other Animal Children passed naturally. It is very hard on our hearts to hear and talk about this having several of our animal family pass these past two years. We have been Rescuing animals that were no longer wanted, sick and or had no homes. They are the most loving of God's creatures and really show it to us for bringing them into our lives. Most of the time I think that they rescued me. Don't know what I would do without them in our lives everyday.
Just wanted to leave this picture of a thoughtful words that my good friend that is a Veterinarian gave us.
The "RAINBOW BRIDGE"
The "Rainbow Bridge" clouded me up a little. I hope that is true for all of us.