Pet My Moose

If the moose had killed her......
would they put the moose down......
That's the sad thing. I know I hear of this happening frequently even with black bears, let alone grizzly...people incessantly bothering them and then getting hurt sooner or later and regarded as "victims" and the animal given the death penalty. Plain stupid. They wonder why the animal reacts that way and I think ... if I incessantly followed you around, got up in your face, minded your business and in general just annoyed the daylights out of you and harassed you don't you think at some point you'd have enough and attack?

Last edited:
Probably just trying to help it cross a busy street as a nice gesture. Surprised she didn't try to place a kid on its back for Instagram moment.

Reminds me of a video I saw many years ago of a an adult person feeding a juvenile polar bear with a milk bottle. The bear was up on his hind legs, about 4' tall and for one reason or another became agitated and with one swipe, threw the zookeeper into the wall of the enclosure. Never underestimate the power of nature. In this case, however, the Moose probably got agitated at the girls "Feel the Bern" campaign button.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.