• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Proof cf 300 PRC Defiance Prefit - 24” - 1:9 tw

CanisLupus

$800 shipped... Proof carbon fiber prefit barrel ... Sendero contour ... 24" length ... 1:9 twist ... fits Ruckus, Anti (X), and Tenacity actions ... this barrel had 10 (ten) rounds through it before being cleaned and stored. Reason for selling is I changed directions on a new rifle build.

Check out the brass and headspace gauges to compliment: link >> Lapua 300 PRC brass & Manson headspace gauges

42D344A0-7350-4665-B67F-EEF58A5D5925.jpeg
A465E969-A555-4B47-8301-162315024DED.jpeg
3CA3CCFE-5C8E-40DF-AE0D-C2AFB31A5F47.jpeg

Last edited:
Little Johnny has been asking for a 300 PRC all year ... You can finish your Christmas shopping today. Just say "I'll take it" and we'll get you squared away.

Did proof do the chambering or another smith?

Proof did the chambering, crowning, threading, etc. ... the barrel was bought from a Proof authorized dealer (Stocky's, if I recall correctly) as a prefit, and in this case Proof does the smithing in-house then ships to the dealer(s).

ttt ... let's make a deal. Brass, headspace gauges, and powder (local only) are available to start your new build.

this barrel is still available along with Manson Go/No-go headspace gauges ... let's make a deal.