Primers

patrick ward

With what seems to be a nationwide shortage on federal GM215M match primers where can I grab a box of 100. Appreciate any help on this one.
thanks
Patrick
Thanks for the help guys I found what I was looking for at Hoovers gunshop in tyrone.
thanks agian for the help

Last edited:
Your best bet is probably to hit all the local gun stores as far as you care to drive. I see Midway isn't even accepting backordered on them at this time. If you find any, you might consider buying more than 100, availability has been spotty at best for years.

I live in Lock Haven Pa. i usually buy enough reloading supplies to last me a few years. I am getting low on the primers and didn't know of the shortage. I'll see what I can do thanks for the info.

Pat , did you try R W Hart ? 1 -800-368-3656 Bob is a sponsor here . his shop is in Nescopeck Pa. so it's not far for you to go . I know Bob a little he is a good guy . I know he sells Federal primers , not sure if he has any . I was buying from my local gun shop , Belding & Mull Philipsburg Pa. 814-342-1800 but Gary was having a hard time getting them . they could be in stock now , I haven't checked for awhile . and my last guess is , Grice gun shop Clearfield Pa 814-765-9273 I have bought federal from them too , but he also couldn't get them the last I checked . they are just hard to get . these should all be within an hour drive for you . Jim

Thanks guys for your help. I found the primers that I was looking for and can get back to shooting now. Hoovers gun shop in tyrone Pa. had them and thank you for the advise.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts