PRIMERS: Magnum or Standard for 6.5 PRC

Ditto but with ADG/GunWerks brass.
ADG was what I was using until my Lapua came in. I switched to just Lapua because I have 700 of the same lot #. i have 2 custom PRCs & i think it will make everything easier for me. No complaints at all with the ADG. I've liked ADG, Norma, Nosler. The only one I tried that seemed low quality was Hornady

I've used CCI magnum and BR. Both work well, but SD is a little better with the BR. FPS is slightly higher with the magnum, but the lower SD is more important to me. But if I didn't have the BR, I wouldn't sweat using the magnum.
Trying different primers is what the guys at Applied Ballistics try last to lower SDs.

Some powders perform better with standard primers some with magnum. Since you seem to have a stockpile of both load up some samples and shoot them over a chronograph. I've had wide discrepancies between the two, using the same powder, also had wide discrepancies from caliber to caliber so I think that "all" the factors make the difference. Internal case volume, bullet type/weight, powder, caliber. I hunt with a SIG970SHR in .270win. I ran out of standard primers and loaded up 10 rounds with the mag primers. My load was 51.2grs IMR4350, CCI200 primers, 150gr Nosler ABLR. My half inch at 200yds rifle became a brick. 4" group at 100, velocity had almost 100fps SD. I bring a reloading set up in my truck that slides into my trailer hitch receiver. So on the spot I started to work up a new load. Listed max is 53gr of IMR4350, that gave me pressure signs. Dropped back 1/10 gr at a time and settled on a node at 50.1gr. Didn't give me my 1/2 inch at 200yrds but was pretty good. The standard primer load had the bullet .020 off the rifling. Fidgeting with this I found .024 made the round/rifle combo happy, I was very close to my 1/2 inch again. The previous load had a chronographed velocity of 2884 fps. this new load was much lower at 2710fps but was very consistent. Other guys at the range stated that they didn't see any difference between overall performance of standard and magnum primers. In this case I did.