Primer sale on Gun Broker

If this nonsense lasts longer than about another 2 years... I'm going to be begging for components. lol

When it finally does settle down, my next restock will show up in an 18 wheeler. ;)
Hell I got a couple 24 wheeler. I don't need that much, but I though that I would throw that in anyway.

they use to laugh at hoarders now in this case it turned into a great thing cause we went right to the top on this I'm making ten times what I use to make working I feel like a legal drug dealer I just sit back for the next payments to hits my accounts sometimes you get a response you didn't expect I told God I'm not too happy with bidden he said I made things rough so you could make more money, as long as gods in control I just roll with him and I don't worry about anything else cause there's no need amen

I am getting e-mails from retailers that new ammo is in stock. All that I have looked at are priced just as high as the prices on Gunbroker.com! This seems to be the current selling price even from the big online retailers.
Just noticed this one. If i recall I paid 10.99 for these at cabelas a couple years ago. Currently available. But makes one wonder if the supplier of midwayusa is also increasing their prices... I just don't see midwayusa jacking the prices that high on their own.

Attachments

• 2445CB8A-8C61-4D5E-B6FF-09EE57DE8735.png
    2445CB8A-8C61-4D5E-B6FF-09EE57DE8735.png
    72.3 KB · Views: 135
Last week, I saw 4 cases in a store in Arkansas, of Federal LR Magnum primers $99.99. Another store in Oklahoma, pistol primers $7.99/100, limit 3. The wholesalers are buy most of it and holding it for ransom!

Like Midwayusa... I can't believe they caved into this nonsense
Actually, I see it a bit differently. I think the higher retail prices will help the situation in the long run. They will eventually settle back down, but for now they keep professional scalpers or flippers from buying up everything. This allows someone who really "needs" it to purchase, yes at higher than normal prices, but lower than what stuff is bringing on gb.

Our lgs has some primers, they got in quite a while back. They set the price at $8 for cci 250, $15 for Fed 210, and I think $12 for br4. We all howled at the price. But, they only sell 400 of each per day, and they are selling but slowly. If I needed them I would pay that to make some ammo for hunting. By setting the price high like that and limiting they keep someone from adding to their stock "just because I saw them" and they go to those who really need them. They have a bit of factory ammo also at fair prices.

I don't think they are moving them to fast. Who wants or willing to pay $2.00 per round of M-16 ammo. 2 years ago it was on sale @ $0.24 per round. Now they are at $2.00 per round. Fools rush in where wise men don't go. They have been trying to hide their prices by showing smaller packs of rounds. So people don't get stupid, the ammo will be back down. If you have been in the market for a long time, you have seen it raise and fall. Presently it's coming back down. Soon people will figure it out and stop buying and wait. I hope the company paid a higher price to the ammo, and loss some money. I have been on the net, and most of the company haven't really raised there prices on powder and primers. some, but not much.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.