Price of factory Ammo

CTD isn't the only ones gouging.....look on Gunbroker for ammo. I've been trying to find 6.5 PRC & 300 PRC.....it's there on Gunbroker if you want to pay $100 + per box. And these sellers aren't just individuals, but gun stores as well. I guess if people want them bad enough, they will pay it.

So thankful a friend talked me into reloading a while back when Hi-Tech ammo sold military pulled components. Bought SS109's and 8gln jugs of WC844 when side jobs would bring a little extra $$$.

They have it..You want it....That's how it works
We are the people that support them. To stick in and brake it off is a different thing. I realize that people are there own worst enemy. Purchasing things that aren't really needed. I noted last year in 2019 22 ammo was on the increase on the shelves at most stores. Now its gone. I was in a store the other day looking for a rifle. They use to have ten of thousands of rounds of ammo. Except for some shotgun shells they were almost totally out. Price were high too. No 5.56 ammo at all. They are clean out. Firearms supplies were low too. I was told they have over a million rounds on back order presently. Not that I really need anything presently, but I like to be aware of what going on. Being 72 I seen it go up and down, but you would think that supplies would even out.

Just received from Midway yesterday that they have 280 AI case in from Nosler @ $96.99 for 50 cases. I have Peterson on order @ a $1.00 per round. They must think I am stupid. There is cases available there for now, if they haven't sold out

Just got this about Winchester ammo:
Well thats easier news to handle with the cute chik to spread the good news.🙄

People need to be stocking a little extra everything right now. Not just ammo but food, fuel, dog food, medications.. whatever is needed....

Hoarding drives prices up. People that prep are not hoarding. Nothing wrong with stocking extra before the next crisis hits.

The folks in TX learned the hardway when the Temps froze for a week and the stores were wiped out.