President

Time to count votes...
County by county...1 vote
State by state....1 vote
Get rid of electoral colleges and super votes.....
Then our country will stand a chance..

Last edited:
Big city's have maybe a few extra counties.....
Oregon would always be republican if county by county....
Most of CA loses to the populous vote in cities....there's still lots of counties that could push that vote another direction....

I honestly believe if I was in a scenario to meet or greet him I would attempt to avoid him and slip out like you do on a crazy ex lol. I have nothing nice to say to him and not so sure he could comprehend or manage a stable conversation so I'd just rather avoid the guy all together. I see no honor in shaking that man's hand.

Last edited:
The electoral colleges are the only reason rural communities have a voice against the big cities in this country.
I have often pondered on the electoral college and actually wrote a paper on it in college. I wonder if some states such as CA and NY have poor republican turnout because they are near certain the large suburbs well over power there votes therefore eventually beating down their desire to vote. I wonder if the situation where every vote counts would help this.

I'd call him "Mr President". That doesn't mean I'd agree with his policies, decisions, or actions. Hopefully this one won't change the American way of life permanently.

And Gerrymandering would sub divide counties to achieve whatever vote they want. Its being done constantly in voting districts right now and would happen similarly if by county.
I grew up in oregon.....Willamette valley corridor now rules ALL presidential voting....if it were county by county oregon would be red.....
Populous vote(city dwellers) win by sheer numbers.....no outlying counties vote count.....
It could easily change in idaho....the sheer number of people flocking into Boise is stealing the presidential vote.....county by county we would get to keep outlying county votes.......
Electoral votes are determined by populations......
One county...one vote
One state...one vote
Only way to make the entire country have the same power of a vote....

Last edited:
This is an interesting post, so many of you believe in the sanctity of the office, I too feel this way to some extent. I think the majority in the forum feel or know that there is something amiss with the current administration, I pretty much knew it before he was elected, he has kept all the promises he made during his campaign and we are now reaping the benefits of these policies.
What is difficult to understand, is why no one heard his message during the campaign speeches, its as if 82 million were not listening or if they were, actually wanted to lose everything that has made this nation great in the past. To have respect for the office is one thing, but to have respect for the unwinding of the USA culture and society is beyond respect, this oof is intentionally destroying everything that has meaning or had meaning in the conventional manner.
I have absolutely no respect for the man, his cabinet nor his administration, we have placed a terrorist in the highest office of the land and if you think it's bad now you are horribly mistaken, prices for everything are headed to place so high not even a cat can scratch it. Your retirement funds are going to disappear, your savings are going to disappear, cash will have no value and the rule of law will have little to no meaning to the vast majority of the population. I am feeling every one of the items that I have listed, the area I live in is a war zone, violent crime is beyond belief, a 7 year old and a 9 year old were shot to death in 1 day. there are 4 or 5 murders everyday and the Judges keep setting these guys free with little to no bond. This is not happenstance people this is all planned and it stems from the very top.
There have been over 2 million illegal aliens set free in the USA since the 1st of the year, THAT THEY KNOW OF! How many are there that they don't know of and it ain't slowing down any, no its accelerating and this so called president is the biggest cheerleader there is for this invasion and it will have major impact on the elections in the future, not now, not in years but 2 more cycles and the conservative voice will cease to exist.
Rant over but I do believe with all my heart and soul that what I have said is all true! I have no respect for this Moron and Chief nor the office that he holds at this time, they intend to enslave everyone!

Attachments

• Lets get ready.jpg
    Lets get ready.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 26