Prayers are Needed Please

Thanks to all if you. It means more than I can put into words. I think we are doing well. There is a hole that I think will never be filled. A little piece of me died that day. His mother's and siblings are still struggling, particularly his mom. She is broken. Lift Stacey please.
You and your Family are in our prayers daily, Praying hard for Stacey

I want to say thanks to everyone for the support and prayers. I know many of you are wondering what happened and why I have been mia. I'll give a short version.

On June 29th my oldest son committed suicide. He had fought that demon all of his life and finally lost the battle. He was a great young man and loved by more people than I can count. He was also one of my best friends. He will be greatly missed.

Thanks again, very much.

I want to say thanks to everyone for the support and prayers. I know many of you are wondering what happened and why I have been mia. I'll give a short version.

On June 29th my oldest son committed suicide. He had fought that demon all of his life and finally lost the battle. He was a great young man and loved by more people than I can count. He was also one of my best friends. He will be greatly missed.

Thanks again, very much.
Truly sorry for your loss, Steve. My condolences to you and your family. My prayers are with you all. Stay strong for Stacey.