Powder Valley

Just wanted to say that Powder Valley's business practices are about as good as it gets these days, in my opinion. Since we've seen the shortages in reloading supplies in the past few years, we've seen price gouging from many businesses, and people on GB, while Powder Valley has kept a pretty solid business model. Not only have they kept their prices in check, they modified their website for people, so that robots wouldn't rob the supply from us, they also set up the '20 minute cart', securing your items, giving you some time to pick up a few other items, or just get your card information in line to check out, without worry of someone else taking the stuff out from under you because they are faster on the check out line.

Not sure if they sponsor here or not, I didn't look to see, but they've earned my loyal business. I always prefer to support my local shop when I can, but while shopping online for reloading supplies, I'll check there site first, always.
Probably bought a thousand pounds of powder from them over the years, never a problem. Sometimes they are a bit slow to ship but that's now the norm industry wide.

Good folks.

Blue Collar sells powder and primers out of their store but they will not ship them.
Blue Collar has real good prices on bullets. But, they don't have much. I guess it is because they are a small business and there is a tendency for large shipments to go to higher volume sellers.

Blue Collar has real good prices on bullets. But, they don't have much. I guess it is because they are a small business and there is a tendency for large shipments to go to higher volume sellers.
Man I dont agree with that, I think they get plenty of stock, it just disappears so fast due to their low prices cheap shipping and stupid fast turn arpund. Usually my orders ship same to next day. Yesterday mid dau they received close to 100k Sierra 107 match kings, there is only 3500 left this morning.

It is DIRECTLY due to Powder Valley offering VG primer and powder prices, fair hazmat fees and bricks of 5k count primers and 8# of powder I owe my ability to reload all my currently owned HG and rifle reloads at component costs of close to 15 years ago.
And TO ME the much more important factor is not the very considerable costs savings VS current component prices, but what matters to me most is myself and my boys can still shoot when ever I wish, that REALLY matters to me most.
Only down side is I'm shooting 9mm more than 22lr as I can reload 115/9mm's cheaper per round than the current cost per round of 22lr. I have very considerable amounts of 22lr but not an endless supply and every time I find good quality 22lr from CCI or Norma Tac-22/RMS Target Rifle for 10c a round I buy 2k rounds. Been fortunate as every month for the last 5-6 have found one of the three in stock with no purchasing limits. I own 4 very cool 22lr semi-auto rifles and 3 semi-auto HG's my boys and I love shooting and a day at the range easily consumes 2k or more rounds of 22lr. I only own two 9mm carbines.
I have gladly given Powder Valley VERY considerable sums of my money over the years and are quite thankful for the opportunity to do so.
I can not quite recall the exact price I paid for my last order 10K/EA of SM/HG, SM/RFL, LRG/RFL and MAG-LRG/RFL WAY back when, but I SEEM to recall it was around $160 per 5k.
Just wish I had bought a similar number of projectiles.
I will likely not ever run out of primers or rifle brass and YEARS before my powder runs low but are still buying bullets and some powders for projected use within the next 10-20 years.