Powder Valley

It's too bad that we are our own worst enemy, no one wants to take a break from shooting, load development, competition, etc to let all this stuff settle down. Instead there is a guy sitting on a mountain of powder that he could never shoot in 2 lifetimes, that sits at his computer waiting for the next shipment, so he can pounce on it. I know this is a rant that has probably been spewed so many times but my wife is tired of listening to me, so i figured i would share with you guys.

Scored on some US869 ?
Still needing Retumbo is
US 869 is pretty easy to find, not so for the good powders unfortunately. I have been finding RL26 and RL16 locally. H1000 also if you want to pay $46.00 a LB.

Site crashes because of post like this. Let people figure out for themselves...
Its because of @Jud96, which a good friend of mine, alerted me on a powder ive been looking for because I had absolutely no powder left for my 6mm I was able to get some. So im very grateful for people that alert and let some of us know if they happen to see it. We need to look out for eachother in these times. I dont agree with hoarding, but helping out fellow shooters and only buying what you need is absolutely what we should be doing.

Site crashes because of post like this. Let people figure out for themselves...
A part of the problem is scalpers using bots to place orders the second something comes in stock. I think spreading this information is more useful than not. Lots of people don't have time to scour the web daily, I'd rather them get it than a scalper any day.

Its because of @Jud96, which a good friend of mine, alerted me on a powder ive been looking for because I had absolutely no powder left for my 6mm I was able to get some. So im very grateful for people that alert and let some of us know if they happen to see it. We need to look out for eachother in these times. I dont agree with hoarding, but helping out fellow shooters and only buying what you need is absolutely what we should be doing.
Thank you for that. I didn't make this post to upset anyone. You, along with multiple other members were able to get some powder because I made this post. That's what I was hoping for. For those complaining. I don't know what to tell you. This post helped out multiple members and that was the goal of it. It wasn't to upset you because you were late to the party. That's how it's going to be for awhile unfortunately. We can either keep things hidden for ourselves or help others out. I benefited 0% by making you guys aware of the powder in stock. I have plenty of powder and primers to last me at least two years. I didn't buy it during the reloading pandemic, I bought it when it was plentiful. Don't hate the messenger when I'm trying to help you.

Can you imagine how fast the primers are going to sell when they become available? Lol
No kidding. There were LR available a couple weeks ago, I had in cart, before I could get my #'s in quantity dropped below what I had in it, by the time I changed quantity they were gone, got nothing

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.