Powder Valley

Just wanted to say that Powder Valley's business practices are about as good as it gets these days, in my opinion. Since we've seen the shortages in reloading supplies in the past few years, we've seen price gouging from many businesses, and people on GB, while Powder Valley has kept a pretty solid business model. Not only have they kept their prices in check, they modified their website for people, so that robots wouldn't rob the supply from us, they also set up the '20 minute cart', securing your items, giving you some time to pick up a few other items, or just get your card information in line to check out, without worry of someone else taking the stuff out from under you because they are faster on the check out line.

Not sure if they sponsor here or not, I didn't look to see, but they've earned my loyal business. I always prefer to support my local shop when I can, but while shopping online for reloading supplies, I'll check there site first, always.

Last edited:
It's been a long while since I've seen 28 different types of powder in stock anywhere. PV has been doing right by reloaders for a long time. They'll always have my business versus the price gougers. Another solid business to deal with for components is Blue Collar Reloading. Best prices anywhere on components, unfortunately they hadn't gotten into the powder and primer side of the business before the current crap show erupted.

Just wanted to say that Powder Valley's business practices are about as good as it gets these days, in my opinion. Since we've seen the shortages in reloading supplies in the past few years, we've seen price gouging from many businesses, and people on GB, while Powder Valley has kept a pretty solid business model. Not only have they kept their prices in check, they modified their website for people, so that robots wouldn't rob the supply from us, they also set up the '20 minute cart', securing your items, giving you some time to pick up a few other items, or just get your card information in line to check out, without worry of someone else taking the stuff out from under you because they are faster on the check out line.

Not sure if they sponsor here or not, I didn't look to see, but they've earned my loyal business. I always prefer to support my local shop when I can, but while shopping online for reloading supplies, I'll check there site first, always.
Could not agree more. When shortages end and prices equalize I will continue to use them as my primary retailer.

I've seldom bought components from any company but Powder Valley for over thirty years. Their business practices are ethical; way above the level of the opportunists. You might find a particular item cheaper elsewhere, but overall prices at Powder Valley are pretty hard to beat.

Great people
Powder valley has proven to me to be one of the best reloaders supply businesses operating in this day & age!

It's been a long while since I've seen 28 different types of powder in stock anywhere. PV has been doing right by reloaders for a long time. They'll always have my business versus the price gougers. Another solid business to deal with for components is Blue Collar Reloading. Best prices anywhere on components, unfortunately they hadn't gotten into the powder and primer side of the business before the current crap show erupted.
Blue Collar sells powder and primers out of their store but they will not ship them.