Powder Valley

bigdumboy

Order some powder and bullets from them this past month. Got powder and had the wrong 1lb jug so called customer service. Talk to nice lady she said the right powder would be sent had to take a picture of wrong powder and email her. That all being done got the right powder on Friday no return information. Called back ask about return labels lady told me it cost more for them to pay for return. So just keep the wrong powder for your trouble...... Can say I am a customer for life of Powder Valley prices with shipping are some of the best I know of just wanted to give them a :D on customer service.

Yep, even though I moved from Kansas there are still some good people there! LOL I have used PV in the past and they do a good job. Once when their demand was extremely high the shipping was a little longer than normal but they warned me when I placed my order. I would recommend them as you can't beat the prices.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.