Potential new 6 screw Hawkins long range hybrid mounts

Elkangle

First time poster but I've be a long time follower of the forum,hopefully this is in the rite spot

I emailed Hawkins precision about the possibility of making a 6 screw long range hybrid scope mount....hawkins replied very fast saying they'd be interested except they need about 50 orders before doing a custom request like this....25 would be reg rem 700 while the other 25 would be for stiller predator

Here's the the link for the standerd 4 screw hybrid mount they make if your not familiar already, these would be almost identical aside from having the additional friction/clamping force holding your scope in place

Long Range Hybrids

Any one else be interested in helping make this happen? Don't know about prices yet, just seeing if there's even a possibility of filling an order like this.

Adjustments in design are always welcome too

First time poster but I've be a long time follower of the forum,hopefully this is in the rite spot

I emailed Hawkins precision about the possibility of making a 6 screw long range hybrid scope mount....hawkins replied very fast saying they'd be interested except they need about 50 orders before doing a custom request like this....25 would be reg rem 700 while the other 25 would be for stiller predator

Here's the the link for the standerd 4 screw hybrid mount they make if your not familiar already, these would be almost identical aside from having the additional friction/clamping force holding your scope in place

Long Range Hybrids

Any one else be interested in helping make this happen? Don't know about prices yet, just seeing if there's even a possibility of filling an order like this.

Adjustments in design are always welcome too
Hey man give me a message on the 375wsm stuff I seen on rokslide I'm new there I can't comment or message for 10 days or something 812-582-0285

Recent Posts